The school has a highly active and supportive Parent, Teachers and Friends Association
A PTFA is an excellent way to bring together parents, teachers and our local community to support the school. It provides an opportunity for everyone to work together towards a common goal – creating a happy and stimulating environment for our children!
All parents, teachers and school staff can get involved, even if they only have a small amount of time available.
Our PTFA aim to do the following
- run fun social events and get-togethers for children and their families (discos, school fairs, fun days, raffles, film evenings, sponsored events)
- help to bring the community together
- raise funds to help the school provide resources and extras for the pupils
- make the school a more exciting place for children to be
- improve communication between parents and teachers
- support exchange of skills
- run a second-hand uniform stall
More information is available from the PTFA members, through the PTFA notice board situated in the playground or through the school office